Most Haunted

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
kevunmasked
Alive II (1977)

Most Haunted

Post by kevunmasked »

I'm a believer of things that go bump in the night.. have "seen" to many odd happening to not, BUT, Most Haunted is on now.. LIVE, and yeah, it suckered me in.

So, if you like pretending you're a security guard watching the monitors all nite..
Go Here >> http://www.mosthauntedlive.net/webcams/all.php

Who ya gonna call?

:D

Yes, I am bored!
Kev

Re: Most Haunted

Post by Kev »

:o me 2 ,i love the things they call dark :) our past,medieval stuff etc,dont care who ya is,you all bin spooked at some time. my best was at Blore heath the place where a battle of the war of the roses took place,there i was in my m8s field (jim)with his dog,the dog bolted like a fkn mad un,leaving me on my own,i went cold and to this day i swear some arse wipe on a horse rode by :shock: fk this i thought,so off goes the plug crap in pants back to the farm :roll: jim i said i swear some idiot on a horse rode by me :roll: to this jim said, you are not the first person to get spooked in that field ,nearly a 1,000 men died there,the war of the roses :shock: :shock:
i got a few nice bits from our past going back to stone age times,,bet they all got a story 2 tell :wink:
the dark side,we have all had a taste ,its just whether ya wants to admit to it.

good post kevunmasked,about time we had sumit a bit strange :wink:a bit different from the normal :wink:
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)