Robbie Williams or Pete Doherty

Talk about other bands... or whatever!

Who is the biggest c**t, Robbie or Pete Doherty.

Robbie 'Im a laydee' Williams
30%
Pete 'Why are you arresting me again ?' Doherty
70%

Total votes: 10

Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Robbie Williams or Pete Doherty

Post by Father Jack »

What the hell is wrong with this country today ? Every damn newspaper I open seems to have these two tw*t vile and smug punchable faces staring back at me from every page.
Granted, for a while Robbie was the 'cheeky chappie next door', but hasn't everyone grown tired of his blatant smugness and mincing by now ?? Jeez, he was part of the most talentless bunch of f****t to annoy us during the 90's. That doesn't give him the right to pretend he gives a rats arse about the inane drivvel he passes off as music. It does, however give him the right to deserve a good hard slap from everyone.

As for that other cretinous miscreant, Pete 'pharmacy counter' Doherty, Why hasn't he done the world a favour and decreased the surplus population yet ??
I fail to see what other talent this bug eyed little toad posesses apart from that of a germ warfare test subject. Yet I am left scratching my head, (to the point of bleeding sometimes), as to how this smacked up earthworm of a man actually became famous in the first place.
Indeed, there must be some medical testing facility he can go to that would be more than happy to accomodate him. He could actually prove useful in our ongoing search for a cure to some of our more heanous disease. Personally I would start him off with the Ebola Virus and see how we get on.

What a loathsome pair of f**kwits. And to think, they come from the same country that produced The Beatles, Led Zepplin, The Who and Black Sabbath to name but a few. Sad isn't it ??
DaveC
The Originals (1976)

Post by DaveC »

Robbie Williams is a talentless wanker. Line him up and shoot the usless tosser.
Pete Doherty is a nobody. He has never been anybody, and never will be.

Therefore Williams is the biggest fanny.
Dave C

I was the only kid in school
to find his own education.
The kind the Dolls, Ramones
and Kiss laid down.

http://www.barrowafc.net/
chikara
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by chikara »

I'm not fussed about either of these Artist's either but since it's a pole, I will go Robbie over Pete.

My reason... I know a few Robbie tracks but have never heard any of Pete's.
ACE18
Love Gun (1977)

Post by ACE18 »

pete because of his 'it s cool to be fu*ked up' thing and shameless promotion of hard drugs despite any inward genius this guy has as a poet musician whatever or being intouch i just think he fuc*ing worships himself thinks he s fuc*ing immortal and exclusive and he s not he s a fuckin fake and i hope he s already frazzled his brain too much to come out with any thing important in the near future dont even get me started on the arctic monkeys

p.s robbie williams you fuc*ing total waste of air
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

redvynal1 wrote:pete because of his 'it s cool to be fu*ked up' thing and shameless promotion of hard drugs despite any inward genius this guy has as a poet musician whatever or being intouch i just think he fuc*ing worships himself thinks he s fuc*ing immortal and exclusive and he s not he s a fuckin fake and i hope he s already frazzled his brain too much to come out with any thing important in the near future dont even get me started on the arctic monkeys

p.s robbie williams you fuc*ing total waste of air

This is much more like it. Someone else having a good full blooded rant. Excellently done Sir. Please don't let me stop you from adding anything else.
Infact, why should we just pick out Robbie Williams and Pete Doherty for special treatment ?? There are loads of mind numbing talentless poo cupboard inspectors of the same ilk littered in 'celebrity' circles these days.
I haven't heard anything by the Artic Monkeys as yet, so I will withold tearing them a new arse for the time being. (Although they do look like malnourished Eddie Stobart & train spotting geeks.)
James Blunt on the other hand is prime piss take material. What a monotonously one toned, sad little daddy's girl he is. Are we really to believe this snotty little sausage jockey served in the Armed Forces ?? Where the hell did he ever get the idea that people would ever appreciate his nonsensical tuneless babble being inflicted upon them ??
Was he another contestant on that Satanicly, shit programme, 'tw@T idol' or was he another discovery from that great faraway fantasy land called ' Yetmoreblandcraptopia' ??
Pete

Post by Pete »

Can't I vote that they are both as big a c*** as each other??

Robbie well for being Robbie & Pete Doherty for being smacked up toss head who is only famous because he shagged Kate Moss and gets arrested a lot for drugs?
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

You can for me. I don't honestly believe he once shagged Kate Moss. All the smack he's taken along with probably half her supply of Bogota Talc will have rendered his tiny little sausage about as useful as James Blunt's singing lessons.
beingpaulstanley
Alive II (1977)

Post by beingpaulstanley »

They are ALL c**t.

And when I say ALL, I mean D*herty, W*illiams, and *rctic Roll.

R*bbie has NO lips, and resembles a chimpanzee.
D*herty - I fuc*ing HATE that 'suicide/junkie idol' crap.
*rctic Roll - WHO THE fu*k ARE THEY????

Theres Me being My tolerant self, again....

*-)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Good for you Sir. 8)
ric k iss
The Originals II (1978)

Post by ric k iss »

i just want robbie to fail dismally - preferably in the next couple of months so that the 6 take that tickets(head hung in shame) :oops: that i purchased(for profit naturally) fetch more money off e-bay when the time comes that he has to do the gigs. if my plan fails form an orderly queue to join me in the chorus of re-light my fart or whatever it is...........on the plus side if i do have to go i'm hoping there are now some fit moms begging for it with a man who would ask no questions and if pushed would gain weight and put on a tossers stoke accent to pretend he was robbie in order to get the shag! :P no offence nige(your'e not a real stokie)