RE post for Anthony Esposito

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
fox~fan
The Originals II (1978)

RE post for Anthony Esposito

Post by fox~fan »

Anthony and his wife Cheree have started a Horse rescue charity, they rescue neglected and abused horses from auctions where they are being sold mostly to meat dealers, then keep them on their own land, get them healthy and where possible adopt out to approved homes. Its an extremely expensive business and im helping them get the word out, check out their myspace page and see the slaughter video for yourself if your stomach is strong enough - see exactly what these horses sare being rescued from. Its sickening.
Heres a bulletin from Anthony himself. Thanks for reading!

Hey all. My wife and I have started an Arabian horse rescue, we are in the process of finishing up with our 501 c 3 license so we can take donations to help the horses!? We've rescued five horses since November, and have two more on the way...Please add us as a friend on your myspace page www. myspace.com/safehavenarabians

Take a moment to read our page and educate yourselves about horse slaughter and what we can do to stop it.

If you'd like to make a TAX deductible donation PLEASE DO! Paypal address is a@pure13.com - we will mail you a receipt.

Remember $5.00 is a brush, 10.00 is a tube of wormer...EVERY red cent helps! Please, at the very least add us as a friend, and ask your friends to ask their friends to add our new Myspace page to their list.

I am still posting "before and after pictures" of our rescues, I have quite a few more to go....
? But the site is ALMOS?T there?!?!?!? PLEAS?E ADD US!

WWW. MYSPACE.COM/SAFEHAVENARABIANS
Last edited by fox~fan on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.