Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Ma
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Ma »

2011 is just around the corner.
What are your hopes, dreams, resolutions for the new year ??

I never bother with resolutions, or wish for anything, ............until i watched this a few days ago.................(ignore the 1 min advert at the start!)

http://abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/ba ... e-10050818

I was deeply moved watching this interview, and felt like such an arse for taking even the most basic everyday things like being able to walk, move my hands, even going to the toilet, for granted, and started to wonder, how would i cope, if suddenly all of those things were taken away from me???

So, for 2011, i am never going to complain about anything ever again !!
I will start to appreciate what i have, make time for the people who i care about and who care about me, and not waste my breath on those who dont !!!
Start to look after myself alot more, and try to be happy with who i am.
And if course, LAUGH alot more !!! :D
I am very much looking forward to 2011, to the meet ups and piss ups, to my wedding & honeymoon with the wonderfull FJ, and fingers crossed i can get myself a job too, and start looking forward to the future, and how awesome its going to be :D !!!
Roger H
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)

Re: 2011

Post by Roger H »

2011 going to be great !!! We're going to sell our house in Luton ( finally !!), I'm going to be back on two feet, we're going to get to more than the measly amount of gigs we did in 2010, Mrs H is going to get that Directorship she's gunning for, we're going to get off the farm and back to civilisation ( but only to the edge of town ), Our next house is going to have a courtyard garden with NO grass, we're going to get a decent car to put my K155 ROK plate on instead of the crappy Astra it's on at the moment, I'm going to get back in the gym and lose the weight I've gained while I've been sat on the sofa with my leg in the air, I'm going to get to Nottingham and have a laugh with F.J and Mrs F.J and the rest of the gang, I'm going to find a better job than the crappy one I have at Morrisons,We're going to get to visit friends we haven't seen in ages and hopefully certain lazy arse friends will come down and visit us, we're going to be Positive, Positive, Positive !!! and make 2011 the best year we've had in quite a while !!! :D :D :D
niteworker
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by niteworker »

hairychin wrote:2011 going to be great !!! We're going to sell our house in Luton ( finally !!), I'm going to be back on two feet, we're going to get to more than the measly amount of gigs we did in 2010, Mrs H is going to get that Directorship she's gunning for, we're going to get off the farm and back to civilisation ( but only to the edge of town ), Our next house is going to have a courtyard garden with NO grass, we're going to get a decent car to put my K155 ROK plate on instead of the crappy Astra it's on at the moment, I'm going to get back in the gym and lose the weight I've gained while I've been sat on the sofa with my leg in the air, I'm going to get to Nottingham and have a laugh with F.J and Mrs F.J and the rest of the gang, I'm going to find a better job than the crappy one I have at Morrisons,We're going to get to visit friends we haven't seen in ages and hopefully certain lazy arse friends will come down and visit us, we're going to be Positive, Positive, Positive !!! and make 2011 the best year we've had in quite a while !!! :D :D :D
You can start by buying my car,then i can buy a new one then i might come and visit you.you going to the gym is like saying FJ will stop eating kebabs and woody wil turn veggie....see you in feb for a beer or 5..... :lol:
Roger H
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)

Post by Roger H »

That's rich coming from you !!!! The only excercise you do involves your right hand, and I'm not referring to your drinking habits !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
niteworker
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by niteworker »

hairychin wrote:That's rich coming from you !!!! The only excercise you do involves your right hand, and I'm not referring to your drinking habits !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats not true.i walk to the pub.... :lol:
Kev

Post by Kev »

:D Wonder if my bin will be emptied in 2011 :D

Looking forward to that :D
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
w00dy

Post by w00dy »

Kev wrote::D Wonder if my bin will be emptied in 2011 :D

Looking forward to that :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ma
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Ma »

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pete

Post by Pete »

Find a new job I guess...
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Happy New Year cretins one and all.
:D
fried alive
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by fried alive »

Father Jack wrote:Happy New Year cretins one and all.
:D
snap
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Post by Sour Mash »

Been Ill so I missed the build up ( thankfully TBH)..anyway fireworks woke me at 12.02..and planet rock was playing Mott The Hooples , Roll Away the stone.. Reminding me what a great f***ing song it is,, what a great intro to 2011,,!!!.. Happy new year...xx
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
The Hendon Kiss Army
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by The Hendon Kiss Army »

Sour Mash wrote:Been Ill so I missed the build up ( thankfully TBH)..anyway fireworks woke me at 12.02..and planet rock was playing Mott The Hooples , Roll Away the stone.. Reminding me what a great f***ing song it is,, what a great intro to 2011,,!!!.. Happy new year...xx
Agree - Classic 70's track....

happy New Year everyone, last year was brilliant lots of Kiss highlights including Islington and the May tour
Downy
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Downy »

Pete wrote:Find a new job I guess...
Im sorry to hear that mate.
Good luck with the job hunting.
Spooky_Von_Glitter
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Spooky_Von_Glitter »

Well, I would love to travel abit more. Me and my sister have already booked a week off to go to Iceland. Which is gonna be awesome. We looked at TedFest (The father ted festival) but they are pushing their luck with the prices!

I've started my annual "im not drinking" ritual. Already decided all this extra weight on me is enough.
-Determined to lose a stone or two this year. Ideally 4, but i'm not setting any huuuge goals.

Just generally take better care of myself and get out there and do more things.
Derp de derp de diddly derp!