The Originals II (1978)

The Darkness, Lizzy & Skunk Anansie for Download

Post by highvoltage1969 »

3 more acts added.
kiss-76
The Originals (1976)

Re: The Darkness, Lizzy & Skunk Anansie for Download

Post by kiss-76 »

:shock: Where did you hear this? I checked the main site and there is nothing about The Darkness yet? If this is true that is my ticket bought for the weekend! :D
Let’s come to London, strip it down, turn it up and blow the roof off The O2 Academy.
dtkdemongene
Music From "The Elder" (1981)

Post by dtkdemongene »

Tis true....
Darkness self confirmed a couple of weeks ago and Lizzy have been on the bill for a while now.
Live the KISS experience with the World's longest running/Europe's #1 KISS Tribute Band 'Dressed To Kill'.
http://www.dressedtokill.org.uk
http://www.myspace.com/kisstributeuk
The PERSONAL choice of Gene Simmons - "Accept NO substitutes!"
kiss-76
The Originals (1976)

Post by kiss-76 »

Amazing stuff. I saw them in 2004 and 2006 and they are the only band that has ever come close to KISS that I have seen. Fantastic songs and brilliant stage show. This is going to be a Download to remember! :D
Let’s come to London, strip it down, turn it up and blow the roof off The O2 Academy.
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Post by Sour Mash »

Is this the end of Stone Gods .??.. Hope not
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
kiss-76
The Originals (1976)

Post by kiss-76 »

It looks like it could well be because they have gone back to the original line-up without Richie Edwards so I'm guessing he is gunna be slightly pissed at them at the moment. Their second album never did come :? I can't see there being much time for that anyway if they are really gunna go for a full blown come back.
kiss-76
The Originals (1976)

Post by kiss-76 »

I have been looking all over the internet for confirmation of The Darkness at Download this year and although it seems to be strongly rumoured I cannot find any confirmation. From organizers or The Darkness themselves. If somebody could point me in the right direction that would be great. I am just waiting to see so I can get my ticket. The prospect of Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper, Def Leppard, Twisted Sister and The Darkness all in one weekend is an offer too good to refuse :D
Bay
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)

Post by Bay »

kiss-76 wrote:I have been looking all over the internet for confirmation of The Darkness at Download this year and although it seems to be strongly rumoured I cannot find any confirmation. From organizers or The Darkness themselves. If somebody could point me in the right direction that would be great. I am just waiting to see so I can get my ticket. The prospect of Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper, Def Leppard, Twisted Sister and The Darkness all in one weekend is an offer too good to refuse :D
If Highvoltage1969 says it's happening, you can be pretty certain it is :D
ImageImageImageImage
Pete

Post by Pete »

kiss-76 wrote::shock: Where did you hear this? I checked the main site and there is nothing about The Darkness yet? If this is true that is my ticket bought for the weekend! :D
http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news ... ss-return/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Darkness have reunited – five years after they split up.

Brothers Justin (vocals/guitar) and Dan (guitar) Hawkins are back working with original rhythm section Frankie Poullain (bass) and Ed Graham (drums).

A new album, their first since 2005’s One Way Ticket To Hell… And Back, is in the pipeline, as is a tour which is likely to include one major UK festival appearance.

Find out more at http://www.theactualdarkness.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
fried alive
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by fried alive »

quality luv the darkness
Bay
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)

Post by Bay »

And now it's official....
http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/downl ... ore-names/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImageImageImage
fried alive
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by fried alive »

bring it on
Kev

Post by Kev »

ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
fried alive
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by fried alive »

quality mate
Downy
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Downy »

The Darkness may not be everyones cup of tea but they are a lot better than all that chav crap we have to put up with on a regular basis.
I like them. :)